The most important requirement for optimising stock flow in the modern pharmacy is to concentrate the largest amount of medicines in the least space as close as possible to the work station. The VX Drawer System with its unusual inclined bottom, has a number of benefits:
- The product standing upright enables easy reading of the labels facing the outside of the drawer.
- The angled bottom allows the product to fall to the front to facilitate picking up (First In First Out).
- The drawers partition provide transparent label holders to allow easy reading of bar codes.
- Shorter searching time as the sides of the drawers are transparent.
- The stock holding capacity is improved.
- Total visibility without need of using stools to see the highest drawers.
- Telescopic extraction which allows improves space utilisation.
- 16 LX Drawers per bay.
- Optional timber drawers fronts and cladding packs available in a wide range of finishes.
- Customised configurations available.
- LX-lt Drawers slope from left low to right high.
- LX-rt Drawers are the mirror image sloping from right low to left high.
Double Depth Drawer